Skip to main content


Eaze Help Center

What kind of licenses do dispensaries using the Eaze platform and brands on the Eaze menu carry?

License types

Eaze only works with licensed cannabis suppliers and retailers operating in compliance with state and local regulations. There are three state licensing authorities that each regulate a different aspect of the commercial cannabis market.

  • The CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing Division of the Department of Food & Agriculture, issues licenses to cultivate and process cannabis.

  • The Manufactured Cannabis Safety Branch of the Department of Public Health, issues licenses to manufacture cannabis products.

  • The Bureau of Cannabis Control issues licenses for cannabis retailers, distributors, third-party testing laboratories, and microbusinesses.

State licenses are dependent upon receiving local approval.

Shop at