Eaze Driver App Troubleshooting - Using the app
Make sure you are on the latest version of the driver apps. You can download the latest version at: https://drive.eazeup.com/apps
1) If the depot says you are not showing up in Mission Control (MC) OR that you are going on and off in MC OR you are not receiving orders
- Make sure location permissions are enabled. The driver app does not work without location permissions turned on.
- Make sure that you are connected to the internet. Try visiting google.com on your browser.
- Enable airplane mode and disable it.
- Disable Wi-Fi, you may be in an area with a weak Wi-Fi network.
- Go to a different location with a stronger cell signal.
- Log-out and then log back in to the driver app.
- If none of the above resolve the issue, try re-installing the app.
2) You are unable to call or text customers
- This normally occurs because the phone number we have for you on file does not match the phone you're using.
- Contact Eaze support at firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct number for your phone and ask that they update your information in Mission Control.
If you are still having issues with the Eaze Driver App, please contact the depot for help and further instructions.