We are sorry to hear that your order was canceled. We always expect to complete every order, but a few factors can sometimes get in the way. Here are some possible reasons as to why your order was canceled as well as a couple of recommendations to prevent this in the future:
- Your driver could not reach you upon arriving to your delivery address.
- Your driver will often contact you via phone when they arrive at your location, so ensure that your contact information is current and you are ready to receive both calls and texts during a delivery.
- Your driver was unable to locate you at the delivery location.
- Drivers can arrive surprisingly fast, so always be ready at the location you input before placing an order.
- The delivery location you input was different than your actual location.
- Always double check the delivery info before requesting an order as the driver cannot leave the product anywhere except in your hands.
- Car troubles or other unforeseen hindrances have prevented the driver from completing your request.
- Unfortunately, certain elements are out of our hands, and we have to cancel a delivery from time to time. If an order is canceled, you will not be charged, and you can simply place a new order.
- Your order was placed too close to closing time.
- State laws do not permit marijuana deliveries after 10PM. We try to shut off ordering so that no orders can be placed that will result in a delivery being made after 10PM (or earlier based on your local laws). If you are able to complete an order that will result in the delivery being made after 10PM, we may need to cancel it.
If your delivery was canceled and you were not informed why, please send us a message here so we can look into this for you.