Screenshots help our support team provide the quickest resolution to your website issues. They allow us to quickly understand the issue that you're struggling with, and provide the most useful information.
Taking a screenshot is easy, here's how:
On an Android smartphone:
There are two ways to take a screenshot on an Android, we'll walk you through both!
- From the screen you'd like to capture, press and hold the Power Button and the Volume Down button for 2 seconds. (Some phones require the Power Button and the Home Button instead.)
- The screen will flash, and you'll hear the shutter noise, unless you've muted your phone.
- Once the screen is captured the photo will be saved to your phone.
- From the screen you'd like to capture, press and hold the power button for 1-2 seconds until the power menu appears.
- If the options is available, tap 'Take a Screenshot.' This will only capture the information behind the power menu, not the menu itself.
- Once the screen is capture the photo will be saved to your phone.
On an Apple iPhone:
- From the screen you'd like to capture, press the round Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time for 2 seconds.
- The screen will flash and you should hear the shutter noise, unless you've muted your phone.
- The screenshot will save in your iPhone Camera Roll, which you can find under the 'Photos' icon.
On an Apple computer:
- Make sure the browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox) window you'd like to capture is visible.
- At the same time hold down the "Command" + "Shift" + "4" button until your cursor turns into crosshairs.
- Move the crosshairs to the corner of what you'd like to capture, hold down the mouse and drag the crosshairs across the area you'd like to capture.
- Releasing the mouse will capture the greyed area and save the photo automatically to your computer.
On a Windows computer:
- Hit the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard. This will take a screenshot of your current desktop and save it to your clipboard.
- You can then open up your favorite image editor and paste the screenshot.
- Save the file in your image editor.
Be sure to include any relevant screenshots when you reach out to Eaze support!