6 easy steps to get you started with your new Pax Era device
- Connect the micro USB charging cord into the bottom of the device and plug the cable into a USB port on your computer.
- Glowing white pedals indicate your device is charging. The Pax Ea is fully charged after about 45 minutes or when all four pedals stop pulsing and turns solid.
- A full battery life should be about 200 puffs. You can check your battery life by giving era a gentle shake.
- White LED pedals light up to indicate the battery level each petal represents a 25% charge.
- Once you've chosen the Era pod of your preference simply pop it into the top portion of the device it will snap into place (please note that the rubber washer that keeps the pod snug should not be visible after snapping it in, ensuring a tight seal).
- When your Pax Era needs to be charged all LEDs blink red three times and the device will power down.