Our goal with every order is to get it to you as quickly as possible. Many external factors play a role in affecting delivery time, which is always displayed as an estimate on the website and app. For your convenience, here are some common scenarios that affect the ETAs and delivery times:
Why is my ETA not changing?
- We suggest refreshing your website or application to get updated information. Also, make sure to review your connection status to ensure a good server connection.
- This could also mean that your order is still at the dispensary waiting for a driver to pick it up, and the ETA will change once it's on its way to being delivered.
Why my ETA keeps going up?
- It could be that your order is on the road, but the driver is being delayed for various reasons. It's possible they're working on another delivery, stopped for gas, or stuck in traffic, but they're doing their best to get there.
- You'll sometimes get a different ETA based on the order you've placed. When there are sales or promos going on, selecting new products can sometimes speed up your ETA.
- There's a chance your driver will have to go back to the depot due to an issue with your order or incomplete inventory, or, your order might get reassigned to another driver.
Why is my ETA not showing up?
- Please try refreshing your page if your ETA timer doesn't show up on the confirmation page. Try opening another tab and logging into your account to return to the confirmation page with your ETA.
- Please use only our official App or Google Chrome as your browser as this is the most compatible with our website.
You can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat on the Eaze menu homepage in case you have more questions. We're always happy to help!