By default, your navigation app will choose the quickest route to your delivery location which may include a toll road. If you want to avoid taking any toll roads you can update the settings inside your navigation app to always avoid toll roads.
Instructions for all supported navigation apps are below.
1. Open the Waze app.
2. Tap "My Waze" in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
3. Select the gear icon, located in the top-left corner of the screen, to open the app's settings menu.
4. Choose the "Navigation" option.
5. Slide the "Avoid toll roads" toggle to the right.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap Maps.
3. Under Directions, tap Driving.
4. To avoid toll roads, tap the "Tolls" toggle to enable the feature.
1. Open your Google Maps app.
2. Input any destination into the search bar and search for it.
3. Tap "Directions."
4. Tap the three vertical dots next to "Your Location" (located at the top of the screen), then tap "Route Options."
5. Tick the box next to "Avoid tolls"
6. Toggle the "Remember Settings" box for future routes